◖ A B O U T ◗
Ever since we were young children, we have all stared at the moon. Whether we were gazing out from our bedroom window, or looking upward while lying on the grass on a summer night with a friend or sibling, the moon has always drawn a fascination for each of us. It's bright full orb, or varying crescents would inspire our childhood imaginations. It is that sense of wonder that has always been at the heart of our love for celestial jewelry, moon charms and crescent moon jewelry.
Beyond that childhood fascination, around the world the moon has been an important symbol throughout history. Because it transcends borders, it is a part of our respective and shared mythology. We all see it in the course of the same day no matter where we live. At sea or on land, it lights the sky at night for us. It is a guide post. Like the North Star, we all look to find the moon as it rises and sets across the night sky.
It is that celestial meaning of direction and constancy that we think inspires all of us and allows us to be empowered by our crescent moon necklaces and other types of moon jewelry.
The moon has always been seen as a feminine force. It signifies change, creativity and female empowerment. Some believe the moon shapes our emotions because of its many phases. The moon symbolizes our dreams, our fears and our hopes.
In Greek Mythology, Selene was the goddess of the moon. Her name was likely derived from selas the Greek word for “light.” It was said she drove her chariots of white horses across the sky at night giving the evening light. Maybe it is our universal desire for light in our lives, that also drives our love of the moon and all its symbols.
For centuries, many have believed that when a moon is worn it will bring you magical dreams.
Specifically, a crescent moon was known to symbolize womanhood, fertility, intuitiveness, psyche and empowerment. Maybe all the things that the goddess Selene might have wished for us. The things that would inspire us each day to live our best lives.
All of this is wrapped up in the meaning behind our crescent moon necklaces and other moon jewelry styles. Everything about the moon is so mysterious and yet there it is as such a constant in our every day lives. Like a mystery hiding in plain sight.
It is no wonder there are so many tender sayings in our families with the word “moon” in them.
“Love you to the moon and back”
“You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars”
“Fly me to the moon”
...the list goes on. The moon jewelry we wear is a talisman to words like these that are part of the lexicon of our individual families. In that sense, a crescent moon necklace tells our own unique story, drawing upon those things we find empowering as we see ourselves in the shadow of moonlight under a night sky.
◖ P R O P E R T I E S ◗
• Material: 14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold, 14k White Gold
• Weight: 2,28gr (for 17", ±5%)
• Pendant Height: 0,59 Inches (15 mm)
• Pendant Width: 0,35 Inches (10 mm)
Available in different chain gold colors. Moon and star can be made all white or all yellow. Please leave a note under personalization section.
All jewelry will be made in 14k real gold.
◖ D I O N J E W E L ◗
‣ 14K REAL GOLD
‣ EXPRESS DELIVERY IN 1-3 DAYS*
‣ HANDMADE ONLY FOR YOU, NO USED JEWELRY
‣ GIFT BOX AND OTHER GIFTS
◖ P R O D U C T I O N & Q U A L I T Y ◗
‣ All of our jewelry are handmade and made to order.
‣ We use only 14K real gold. (8k or 18k too for some jewelry) We do not craft any gold filled, gold plated, or gold vermeil items over silver or other metals.
‣ We guarantee quality of our jewelry. We offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
‣ Raw materials are coming from historical gold and jewelry market of Istanbul Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) was constructed in 1455 as a center for local trade of clothing and jewelry. From the 17th-19th centuries, European travelers noted that Istanbul was unlike any other trade center in its variety, quality, and amounts of products and goods. We are trying to make you feel the spirit of historical market in our jewelry.
◖ S H I P P I N G & P A C K A G I N G ◗
‣ All orders will be shipped via tracked express shipping. Exceptions may apply (see FAQ)
‣ If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know in the notes section. We will do our best to speed up the process but please keep that mind it is not guaranteed.
‣ Each order comes packaged in an elegant box for gifting and an additional pouch for travels.
* Delivery time may vary depending on the cargo company and customs procedures. 95% of the orders we send are delivered within a maximum of 3 work days (for US, EU and UK) from the date of shipment. Production time is not included.
► Please see FAQ for further details about shipping duration, production, return & exchange terms, care instructions, warranty, etc.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
UNITED STATES, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA
• 📦UPS Express
EUROPE, ASIA, OTHERS
• 📦UPS Express
• 📦TNT/FedEx Express
‣ Your orders are sent with the express option. The estimated arrival time is around 2-4 workdays for US, CA, EU and UK. Please consider weekends and holidays, we do not guarantee delivery time.
‣ Please note that, in rare cases, there might be some delay in customs. We are not responsible for delays in customs.
‣ Due to increased shipping fees, we are using alternative shipping methods for Asia, South America, Africa and some of EU countries to continue offering "free shipping".
‣ Specified companies, durations and express option are valid for the majority of our sales, but may vary in some cases.
‣ All our products are sent with the "Express Shipping" option for most of countries worldwide. Unfortunately, there is no way we can deliver it faster. Shipping upgrade is available for some Asia, Africa countries and Australia.
‣ Yes, we do deliver to PO BOX (for USA only) but express shipping is valid only for physical addresses. PO BOX deliveries are not guaranteed and they will be sent with a slower shipping method. We strongly advise you to get in touch with us and provide a physical address.
‣ Since the products we sell are gold jewelry, all our shipments are delivered with signature. On the other hand delivery companies may sometimes deliver the package without signature. It is not guaranteed.
‣ If we haven't shipped the product, you can change it. However, if the product has been sent, we will forward your request to the shipping company. Although it usually results positively, we cannot guarantee.
‣ Cargo companies we work with usually tries to deliver the package to you several times. We try to follow the status of all our shipments as much as possible and inform you and the transport company in case of a problem. However, contacting your local transportation office will speed up the process.
‣ Products that are not received despite all efforts are either destroyed by cargo companies or returned to us. See "Return Policy and Fees" below for details.
‣ Your gold jewelry is exposed to skin oils, perspiration, dust, makeup, and more when worn on a daily basis. Clean your jewelry with a solution of 10-parts warm water and 2-parts dish soap on a daily basis to maintain the luster.
‣ Soak your gold jewelry pieces for 3 hours before gently scrubbing them with a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly with hot water and wipe dry with a clean towel.
‣ Bonus Tip: after this, polish your jewelry with a jewelry polishing cloth for an extra shine!
‣ Attention: Gold is a soft metal. Brushing and drying should be done gently, and don't use a paper towel or tissue to avoid scratching your jewelry.
All of our products are under our warranty for lifetime. Conditions below apply;
‣ If the stone falls off the item,
‣ If the lock/clasp breaks.
Also we will be more than happy to help you if your product requires small repairs or maintanence. Such as;
‣ If the product requires polishing or get scratched,
‣ If the product breaks or chain snaps,
*Return & re-delivery shipping costs belong to the customer.
*Any applicable customs taxes belong to the customer.
*Item must be sent back without any missing parts.
‣ Returned product must be sent by paying the shipping charges.
‣ The shipments sent must be traceable and must be sent to be delivered with signature.
‣ When you want to return/exchange the product you have bought, please contact us for details on how to make the shipment.
‣ Returned and exchanged items are subjected to -at least- 30$+10% re-stocking fee.
‣ Additional costs of ours (transportation, repair, customs tax, etc.) will be deducted.
‣ For following lengths, orders are considered as custom order and return/exchange of the item is not possible.
* Bracelets; 6 1/2" and shorter,
* Necklaces; 15" and shorter,
* Rings; Size 4 1/2" and smaller.
We reserve rights to make changes for return conditions.
‣ Length is measured including clasp. The total distance between the beginning and the end of the product gives the full length. The usable length may be shorter due to the clasp mechanism, chain thickness, etc.
‣ Weight has ±5% error tolerance due to measurement instrument or the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Necklace length may change 1/4" (6-7mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Bracelet length may change 1/8" (3-4mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Some chains may not be produced in the exact length as purchased due to each individual link size. In that case the chain will be made in closest length.
Oct 13, 2022
Super fast shipping from Turkey with a lot of extra goodies inside. Very thoughtful and her customer service is excellent as well. Thank you so much!