You should complete your look with this minimalist moonstone bracelet & necklace set! In addition being protected by secred powers of moonstone, you will be able to wear this jewelry set every day! You can also buy this set as a perfect gift for your loved ones who is into minimalist jewelry designs!
◖ A B O U T ◗
The higher chakras are associated with moonstone. It is connected to the crown chakra, which is crucial for connecting to the cosmos and thinking more broadly. It is also connected to the third eye chakra, which opens up our inner knowing and sharpens our intuition. The heart chakra is another area where moonstone works to heal past scars, foster compassion, and encourage openness to accepting and giving love.
Moonstones are mystical gemstones that are associated with inner perception. The Moonstone invites us to look within and connect to our core, much like the moon illuminates the darkest of nights. These radiant diamonds enhance our feelings in a way that enables us to process them. They also help us embrace themes of truth and change and connect us to our feminine energy.
◖ P R O P E R T I E S ◗
• Material: 14k Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold
• Gemstone: Moonstone
• Extension: Min. 0,5" extension part will be added to the selected length. For Ex: If you purchase 17", you will be able to use it as 17,5" too.
Please contact me for different gold colors and different lengths othen than listed. Thank you!
◖ D I O N J E W E L ◗
‣ 14K REAL GOLD
‣ EXPRESS DELIVERY IN 1-3 DAYS*
‣ HANDMADE ONLY FOR YOU, NO USED JEWELRY
‣ GIFT BOX AND OTHER GIFTS
◖ P R O D U C T I O N & Q U A L I T Y ◗
‣ All of our jewelry are handmade and made to order.
‣ We use only 14K real gold. (8k or 18k too for some jewelry) We do not craft any gold filled, gold plated, or gold vermeil items over silver or other metals.
‣ We guarantee quality of our jewelry. We offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
‣ Raw materials are coming from historical gold and jewelry market of Istanbul Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) was constructed in 1455 as a center for local trade of clothing and jewelry. From the 17th-19th centuries, European travelers noted that Istanbul was unlike any other trade center in its variety, quality, and amounts of products and goods. We are trying to make you feel the spirit of historical market in our jewelry.
◖ S H I P P I N G & P A C K A G I N G ◗
‣ All orders will be shipped via tracked express shipping. Exceptions may apply (see FAQ)
‣ If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know in the notes section. We will do our best to speed up the process but please keep that mind it is not guaranteed.
‣ Each order comes packaged in an elegant box for gifting and an additional pouch for travels.
* Delivery time may vary depending on the cargo company and customs procedures. 95% of the orders we send are delivered within a maximum of 3 work days (for US, EU and UK) from the date of shipment. Production time is not included.
► Please see FAQ for further details about shipping duration, production, return & exchange terms, care instructions, warranty, etc.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
UNITED STATES, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA
• 📦UPS Express
EUROPE, ASIA, OTHERS
• 📦UPS Express
• 📦TNT/FedEx Express
‣ Your orders are sent with the express option. The estimated arrival time is around 2-4 workdays for US, CA, EU and UK. Please consider weekends and holidays, we do not guarantee delivery time.
‣ Please note that, in rare cases, there might be some delay in customs. We are not responsible for delays in customs.
‣ Due to increased shipping fees, we are using alternative shipping methods for Asia, South America, Africa and some of EU countries to continue offering "free shipping".
‣ Specified companies, durations and express option are valid for the majority of our sales, but may vary in some cases.
‣ All our products are sent with the "Express Shipping" option for most of countries worldwide. Unfortunately, there is no way we can deliver it faster. Shipping upgrade is available for some Asia, Africa countries and Australia.
‣ Yes, we do deliver to PO BOX (for USA only) but express shipping is valid only for physical addresses. PO BOX deliveries are not guaranteed and they will be sent with a slower shipping method. We strongly advise you to get in touch with us and provide a physical address.
‣ Since the products we sell are gold jewelry, all our shipments are delivered with signature. On the other hand delivery companies may sometimes deliver the package without signature. It is not guaranteed.
‣ If we haven't shipped the product, you can change it. However, if the product has been sent, we will forward your request to the shipping company. Although it usually results positively, we cannot guarantee.
‣ Cargo companies we work with usually tries to deliver the package to you several times. We try to follow the status of all our shipments as much as possible and inform you and the transport company in case of a problem. However, contacting your local transportation office will speed up the process.
‣ Products that are not received despite all efforts are either destroyed by cargo companies or returned to us. See "Return Policy and Fees" below for details.
‣ Your gold jewelry is exposed to skin oils, perspiration, dust, makeup, and more when worn on a daily basis. Clean your jewelry with a solution of 10-parts warm water and 2-parts dish soap on a daily basis to maintain the luster.
‣ Soak your gold jewelry pieces for 3 hours before gently scrubbing them with a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly with hot water and wipe dry with a clean towel.
‣ Bonus Tip: after this, polish your jewelry with a jewelry polishing cloth for an extra shine!
‣ Attention: Gold is a soft metal. Brushing and drying should be done gently, and don't use a paper towel or tissue to avoid scratching your jewelry.
All of our products are under our warranty for lifetime. Conditions below apply;
‣ If the stone falls off the item,
‣ If the lock/clasp breaks.
Also we will be more than happy to help you if your product requires small repairs or maintanence. Such as;
‣ If the product requires polishing or get scratched,
‣ If the product breaks or chain snaps,
*Return & re-delivery shipping costs belong to the customer.
*Any applicable customs taxes belong to the customer.
*Item must be sent back without any missing parts.
‣ Returned product must be sent by paying the shipping charges.
‣ The shipments sent must be traceable and must be sent to be delivered with signature.
‣ When you want to return/exchange the product you have bought, please contact us for details on how to make the shipment.
‣ Returned and exchanged items are subjected to -at least- 30$+10% re-stocking fee.
‣ Additional costs of ours (transportation, repair, customs tax, etc.) will be deducted.
‣ For following lengths, orders are considered as custom order and return/exchange of the item is not possible.
* Bracelets; 6 1/2" and shorter,
* Necklaces; 15" and shorter,
* Rings; Size 4 1/2" and smaller.
We reserve rights to make changes for return conditions.
‣ Length is measured including clasp. The total distance between the beginning and the end of the product gives the full length. The usable length may be shorter due to the clasp mechanism, chain thickness, etc.
‣ Weight has ±5% error tolerance due to measurement instrument or the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Necklace length may change 1/4" (6-7mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Bracelet length may change 1/8" (3-4mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Some chains may not be produced in the exact length as purchased due to each individual link size. In that case the chain will be made in closest length.