14K Gold Crescent And Star Necklace, a stunning piece of jewelry that will elevate any outfit. This necklace features a delicate crescent moon and star pendant crafted from high-quality 14K gold, giving it a luxurious and elegant look. The intricate detailing and superior craftsmanship of the pendant make it a true work of art.
The 18-inch chain is also made of 14K gold, ensuring the durability and longevity of the necklace. The classic and timeless design of this piece makes it a perfect gift for any occasion, whether it be a birthday, anniversary, or just to show someone how much you care.
Not only is the 14K Gold Crescent And Star Necklace a beautiful piece of jewelry, but it also holds symbolic meaning. The crescent moon and star have been used as symbols of spirituality and enlightenment for centuries, and this necklace is a subtle yet meaningful way to incorporate these symbols into your daily life.
Invest in a piece of jewelry that will never go out of style and that you can cherish for a lifetime with the 14K Gold Crescent And Star Necklace. Order yours today and add a touch of elegance and meaning to your wardrobe.
◖ A B O U T ◗
The crescent and star have historical and cultural significance in many societies and religions, and their meaning can vary depending on the context.
One of the most well-known associations with the crescent and star is in Islamic symbolism, where they are often used together to represent the religion as a whole. The star is commonly interpreted as a symbol of guidance and light, while the crescent moon represents the lunar calendar used in Islam and is also believed to be a symbol of growth and development.
In ancient times, the crescent and star were also used in Mesopotamian cultures, such as the Sumerians and Babylonians. The crescent moon was associated with the goddess Sin, who represented the moon and was worshiped as a deity of wisdom and knowledge. The star, on the other hand, was often used as a symbol of the goddess Ishtar, who represented love, fertility, and war.
The crescent and star have also been used in other historical contexts, such as in the Ottoman Empire, where they were featured on the national flag and became a symbol of the empire itself. In modern times, the crescent and star continue to be used in a variety of ways, from cultural and religious symbols to fashion and design.
◖ P R O P E R T I E S ◗
• Material: 14k Gold (100% real, not plated, not filled)
• Handmade Jewelry
• Moon Pendant Height: 0,87 Inches (22.2 mm)
• Star Pendant Height: 0,22 Inches (15.7 mm)
«....." + 1" Extender» ⇒ Yes, 1" Extension will be added to selected length,
«....." + 2" Extender» ⇒ Yes, 2" Extension will be added to selected length,
Contact me if you are unsure about length.
◖ D I O N J E W E L ◗
‣ 14K REAL GOLD
‣ EXPRESS DELIVERY IN 1-3 DAYS*
‣ HANDMADE ONLY FOR YOU, NO USED JEWELRY
‣ GIFT BOX AND OTHER GIFTS
◖ P R O D U C T I O N & Q U A L I T Y ◗
‣ All of our jewelry are handmade and made to order.
‣ We use only 14K real gold. (8k or 18k too for some jewelry) We do not craft any gold filled, gold plated, or gold vermeil items over silver or other metals.
‣ We guarantee quality of our jewelry. We offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
‣ Raw materials are coming from historical gold and jewelry market of Istanbul Grand Bazaar. The Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) was constructed in 1455 as a center for local trade of clothing and jewelry. From the 17th-19th centuries, European travelers noted that Istanbul was unlike any other trade center in its variety, quality, and amounts of products and goods. We are trying to make you feel the spirit of historical market in our jewelry.
◖ S H I P P I N G & P A C K A G I N G ◗
‣ All orders will be shipped via tracked express shipping. Exceptions may apply (see FAQ)
‣ If you need your order by a certain date, please let us know in the notes section. We will do our best to speed up the process but please keep that mind it is not guaranteed.
‣ Each order comes packaged in an elegant box for gifting and an additional pouch for travels.
* Delivery time may vary depending on the cargo company and customs procedures. 95% of the orders we send are delivered within a maximum of 3 work days (for US, EU and UK) from the date of shipment. Production time is not included.
► Please see FAQ for further details about shipping duration, production, return & exchange terms, care instructions, warranty, etc.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following types of personal data when you place an order on our Etsy store: your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number (if provided).
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect personal data through the Etsy platform when you place an order with us.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
We collect your personal data to fulfill your orders and to communicate with you about your orders. We may use your email address to send you updates on the status of your order, and we may use your phone number to contact you if there are any issues with shipping or customs.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We share your personal data (excluding phone number, unless requested) with our shipping company in order to fulfill your orders. We do not share your personal data with any other third parties.
Retention of Personal Data
The retention of your personal data is determined by Etsy.
Security of Personal Data
The protection of your personal data is secured by Etsy and our shipping company's systems. We do not store your personal data on our systems.
Your GDPR Rights
As a customer, you have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal data. You can contact Etsy to exercise these rights.
UNITED STATES, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA
• 📦UPS Express
EUROPE, ASIA, OTHERS
• 📦UPS Express
• 📦TNT/FedEx Express
‣ Your orders are sent with the express option. The estimated arrival time is around 2-4 workdays for US, CA, EU and UK. Please consider weekends and holidays, we do not guarantee delivery time.
‣ Please note that, in rare cases, there might be some delay in customs. We are not responsible for delays in customs.
‣ Due to increased shipping fees, we are using alternative shipping methods for Asia, South America, Africa and some of EU countries to continue offering "free shipping".
‣ Specified companies, durations and express option are valid for the majority of our sales, but may vary in some cases.
‣ All our products are sent with the "Express Shipping" option for most of countries worldwide. Unfortunately, there is no way we can deliver it faster. Shipping upgrade is available for some Asia, Africa countries and Australia.
‣ Yes, we do deliver to PO BOX (for USA only) but express shipping is valid only for physical addresses. PO BOX deliveries are not guaranteed and they will be sent with a slower shipping method. We strongly advise you to get in touch with us and provide a physical address.
‣ Since the products we sell are gold jewelry, all our shipments are delivered with signature. On the other hand delivery companies may sometimes deliver the package without signature. It is not guaranteed.
‣ If we haven't shipped the product, you can change it. However, if the product has been sent, we will forward your request to the shipping company. Although it usually results positively, we cannot guarantee.
‣ Cargo companies we work with usually tries to deliver the package to you several times. We try to follow the status of all our shipments as much as possible and inform you and the transport company in case of a problem. However, contacting your local transportation office will speed up the process.
‣ Products that are not received despite all efforts are either destroyed by cargo companies or returned to us. See "Return Policy and Fees" below for details.
‣ Your gold jewelry is exposed to skin oils, perspiration, dust, makeup, and more when worn on a daily basis. Clean your jewelry with a solution of 10-parts warm water and 2-parts dish soap on a daily basis to maintain the luster.
‣ Soak your gold jewelry pieces for 3 hours before gently scrubbing them with a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly with hot water and wipe dry with a clean towel.
‣ Bonus Tip: after this, polish your jewelry with a jewelry polishing cloth for an extra shine!
‣ Attention: Gold is a soft metal. Brushing and drying should be done gently, and don't use a paper towel or tissue to avoid scratching your jewelry.
All of our products are under our warranty for lifetime. Conditions below apply;
‣ If the stone falls off the item,
‣ If the lock/clasp breaks.
Also we will be more than happy to help you if your product requires small repairs or maintanence. Such as;
‣ If the product requires polishing or get scratched,
‣ If the product breaks or chain snaps,
*Return & re-delivery shipping costs belong to the customer.
*Any applicable customs taxes belong to the customer.
*Item must be sent back without any missing parts.
‣ Returned product must be sent by paying the shipping charges.
‣ The shipments sent must be traceable and must be sent to be delivered with signature.
‣ When you want to return/exchange the product you have bought, please contact us for details on how to make the shipment.
‣ Returned and exchanged items are subjected to 30$+10% re-stocking fee.
‣ Additional costs of ours (transportation, repair, customs tax, etc.) will be deducted.
‣ Custom & personalized orders cannot be returned and exchanged.
‣ For following lengths, items are also considered as personalized order.
* Bracelets; 6 1/2" and shorter,
* Necklaces; 15" and shorter,
* Rings; Size 4 1/2" and smaller.
We reserve rights to make changes for return conditions.
‣ Length is measured including clasp. The total distance between the beginning and the end of the product gives the full length. The usable length may be shorter due to the clasp mechanism, chain thickness, etc.
‣ Weight has ±5% error tolerance due to measurement instrument or the jewelry being manufactured by hand. Ring weights may be changed ±15% due to size.
‣ Necklace length may change 1/4" (6-7mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Bracelet length may change 1/8" (3-4mm) due to the jewelry being manufactured by hand.
‣ Some chains may not be produced in the exact length as purchased due to each individual link size. In that case the chain will be made in closest length.
‣ Cancellations after indicated time period are subjected to 10% re-stocking fee.
‣ Any custom order cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged after 1 hour of purchase.
‣ Personalized orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged after 1 hour of purchase.
We reserve rights to make changes for conditions.
‣ We are not responsible for uncollected packages.
‣ There will be no refund for uncollected packages.